Since we cannot vote in-person, its time to vote online!
Hello, MNFurs! This is your elections committee with an announcement to make. As you may or may not know, MNFurs is a volunteer-based 501c3 not-for-profit organization. What that means is that we not only have volunteers but also a board of directors to help things run smoothly within the group, and we will be starting the election process for two seats for board of directors.
We will be using MNFurs website to make full announcements throughout the whole process, but feel free to contact
[email protected] if you have any questions about things such as running for the board, how to vote in elections, or what is expected as a board member.
How to Vote
[email protected], stating you want to vote and want to get a voting code.
- Elections Staff will verify your voting eligiblity and get back to you with a code (if eligible)
- On this site, click on "Vote" at the top of the page
- Enter your voting code
- Make your voting selection(s) and submit your vote!
Ready to vote?
Once your ready to vote, and have your voting code, You may click on "Vote" at the top of the page, or Click Here!
- November 16th: Voting opens at 12:00pm CST
- November 28th: Mail ballots closed (Postmarked by Novemeber 22nd)
- December 1st: Voting closes at 11:59pm CST